Many pharma companies have contributed to the PM Care Fund during the Covid-19 epidemic. In addition some company donates N-95 masks, testing kits, food packets, meals, medicines, etc.
Pharma companies have contributed to the PM Care Fund as follows.
(1) Torrent Pharma Group donates 100 crore in PM care fund.
(2) Jubilant Bhatia Group Donate 10 crore in PM Care Fund.
(3) Cipla donate 25 crore in PM care fund.
(4) Piramal Pharma donate 25 crore in PM care fund.
(5) Lupine donate 21 crore in PM care fund.
(6) Alchem donate 7 crore in PM care fund.\
(7) Ajanta Pharma donate 2 crore in PM care fund.
In addition, all the companies have also contributed to the CM Care Fund. As Himachal Pradesh Pharma’s manufacturing hub, the state has raised more funds. Apart from this, funds have also been raised in Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha and other states.